The Covid-19 situation has disrupted everyone’s lives. That being said, we are very pleased to confirm that we will be operating for the Summer 2020 season. We want to help our customers to be able to visit Morzine safely and responsibly. To do this, there are some restrictions that mean our normal services and procedures will be adapted to protect our passengers and our drivers by keeping to government guidelines and advice.
- No shared transfer services will be operating
- Private transfers are available but with a max 6 passengers and no passengers are to sit in the front with the driver.
- The drivers will be separated from passengers by plexiglass screens.
- All adults will wear masks. Please make sure you bring one with you.
- Passengers are to load their own luggage into the vehicles under guidance from our driver unless assistance is required for reduced mobility.
- All passengers must clean their hands with alcohol gel (provided by us) on entry to the vehicle.
- It is understood that by entering one of our vehicles, passengers are confirming that they do not have symptoms of Covid-19.
Our vehicles will be cleaned extensively, inside and out, before and after each use.